A traditional Irish corned beef and cabbage dinner will be served from 6pm to 8pm on Saturday, March 9th. The price is $12.50 per person or one punch.
RSVP by March 3 on the sign-up sheet at the Club or by filling out the online RSVP form.
The March dinner is hosted by the Burgwalds and Billings.
A cleaning party has been scheduled for March 23rd, 9am to noon, to clean and prepare the clubhouse for the season. Sign up with Rhonda Noto or on the signup sheet in the clubhouse.
Due to Saturday’s forecast, launch day has been moved up to Friday, April 26. The crane is expected at 9am.
Whether you call it launch day, crane day or boats in day, it’s the start of the season.
- Breakfast provided for the workers at 6:30am. Be ready to start operations between 7 and 7:30am.
- If there is any change in the schedule, you’ll be notified. If you don’t hear anything, there is no change.
- If your boat is being launched, you or a representative must be there. If your boat is not being launched, you may earn work hours for helping.
- Please follow directions from members in charge. Safety is our number one priority.
- NO alcoholic drinks anywhere near where boats are launched.
- Members need to wait until all boats are launched before working on their own boat.
- If you are not helping launch the boats, please stay out of the way, and keep cars clear of the crane area.
- Remove your stands, debris and litter A.S.A.P. after boats are in, and keep the grass area clear for mowing.
Celebrate our history, past Commodores and the 85th anniversary of the founding of SRYC. Elegant catered dinner provided by Montes, with filet mignon and crab legs. Open bar. $50 per person. Reservations and payment needed by May 1.
An SRYC tradition. Celebrate the first summer holiday weekend by serving a beverage and snack on your dock and sampling all the others. This year, we will start on C dock. Good times!