Regular monthly member meeting.
Let the season begin! Crane day is FRIDAY, April 15.
- If there is any change in the schedule, you’ll be notified. If you don’t hear anything, there is no change.
- If your boat is being launched, you or a representative must be there to pilot it from the crane to your slip. Know where your sling points are, and mark them with painter’s tape if there is any question. Have your dock lines and fenders at the ready. Charge your batteries, and check your drain plugs.
- Please follow directions from members in charge. Safety is our number one priority. Dress for the weather, with sturdy shoes and gloves.
- NO alcoholic drinks anywhere near where boats are launched.
- If you are not helping launch the boats, please stay out of the way, and keep cars clear of the crane area.
- Remove your stands, debris and litter A.S.A.P. after boats are in, and keep the grass area clear for mowing.
Something new for ’22, a club rummage sale.
Members may sign up for some table space on the sheet in the clubhouse. Have your treasures set up by opening time, 7am.
Anything not sold at the end of the day goes in the Dumpster!
Dinner, hosted by Jim Cupples, features:
Burgers (toppings bacon, onion, tomato & mushrooms) cheese (cheddar or provolone)
Brats with onions & peppers
Smoked beef roast sandwich
Dinner starts at 5:30pm.
Riverbottom weekend is the premiere summer event for boat clubs up and down the Illinois River. This year’s host is Starved Rock Yacht Club!
Riverbottom weekend plans are shaping up and will feature a poker run and live band on Friday, games Saturday afternoon, and steak dinner with casino night that evening.
Sorry, RV/Camper spots are full as of April 9, 2022.