04/15/2022 @ 7:00 am
Let the season begin! Crane day is FRIDAY, April 15.
- If there is any change in the schedule, you’ll be notified. If you don’t hear anything, there is no change.
- If your boat is being launched, you or a representative must be there to pilot it from the crane to your slip. Know where your sling points are, and mark them with painter’s tape if there is any question. Have your dock lines and fenders at the ready. Charge your batteries, and check your drain plugs.
- Please follow directions from members in charge. Safety is our number one priority. Dress for the weather, with sturdy shoes and gloves.
- NO alcoholic drinks anywhere near where boats are launched.
- If you are not helping launch the boats, please stay out of the way, and keep cars clear of the crane area.
- Remove your stands, debris and litter A.S.A.P. after boats are in, and keep the grass area clear for mowing.