Weather and river conditions permitting, April 16 is our spring launch day.
The Commodore will arrange for a work crew for the day. If you’re not on the crew, you only need to worry about piloting your own boat that day. Please stay clear of the work area.
- If there is any change in the schedule, you’ll be notified. If you don’t hear anything, there is no change.
- If your boat is being launched, you or a representative must be there.
- Please follow directions from members in charge. Safety is our number one priority.
- NO alcoholic drinks anywhere near where boats are launched.
- If you are not helping launch the boats, please stay out of the way, and keep cars clear of the crane area.
- Remove your stands, debris and litter A.S.A.P. after boats are in, and keep the grass area clear for mowing.