Boats out! Crane day! All hands!
Breakfast (starting at 6am) and lunch (depending on the crane schedule) free for all hands helping that day.
If you need a lift and winter storage, be sure to sign up on the sheet on the clubhouse bulletin board.
– Everybody who is able should help. If your boat is not being pulled, you can get work hours for helping.
– Keep your stands off the grass until Friday, then put them in your assigned area.
– Know where your boat’s sling marks are. Mark them with temporary tape if they are hard to spot.
– For those who are new to this, if you have any questions, just ask. We were all new once!
– If the crane arrives and sets up in time on Friday afternoon, a few boats may get pulled Friday. If not, we start around 7-7:30am Saturday. Please be sure to get your stands in place Friday, and get everything ready to pull your boat.
– Keep your car (whether parked or moving!) out of the crane operations area once the crane arrives.
– Wear sturdy shoes and gloves if fingers and toes are important to you.
– Breakfast served in the clubhouse starting at 6am – Free!
– Lunch, time TBA, depending on how things are going. Also free!
– Absolutely no alcohol use anywhere near the crane operations until after the work is done.
-If you are just coming to be a spectator please stay up by the club.
– Be safe. Listen to those in charge. Smile!