Add to Calendar
Whether you call it launch day, crane day or boats in day, it’s the start of the season.
- Breakfast provided for the workers at 6:30am. Be ready to start operations between 7 and 7:30am.
- If there is any change in the schedule, you’ll be notified. If you don’t hear anything, there is no change.
- If your boat is being launched, you or a representative must be there. If your boat is not being launched, you may earn work hours for helping.
- Please follow directions from members in charge. Safety is our number one priority.
- NO alcoholic drinks anywhere near where boats are launched.
- Members need to wait until all boats are launched before working on their own boat.
- If you are not helping launch the boats, please stay out of the way, and keep cars clear of the crane area.
- Remove your stands, debris and litter A.S.A.P. after boats are in, and keep the grass area clear for mowing.