Due to the snow in the forecast for Saturday, launch day was moved up to Friday, April 26. Though it was a breezy day, with the help of many members, the launch was a success.
Congratulations on making it halfway through the off-season! As you make your plans for spring and summer boating, we invite you to consider SRYC, a friendly, laid-back boating club on the Illinois River in Ottawa. We have open slips ready for new members in the 2019 season.
Consider all that SRYC has to offer:
- Beautiful, new concrete docks
- Much lower rates than nearby marinas
- Well-maintained clubhouse and bar, with spectacular river views
- Launch ramp, showers, grills, onsite trailer storage, gas dock and pump-out
- Plenty of parties and events, where you’ll meet the friendliest and most helpful bunch of boaters on the river
No matter what size boat you own, from a small fishing boat or PWC to a floating condo, you are welcome at SRYC. Visit our special place on the river. Look for membership costs and details here.
Thanks to Michelle Collins and Pat Radochonski for the photos.