Become part of our family-friendly club located on the Illinois River west of Ottawa, IL. Our perfect location is next to Buffalo Rock State Park and across the water from Starved Rock. We’ve grown over the years by welcoming new members and working hard to keep membership affordable.
Saturday, June 16 - 2 to 6pm
Open house for prospective members
Take a tour of the property, learn about member benefits, answer all your questions and see first-hand what makes SRYC a special place.
• New concrete docks in 2018, with power and water
• Launch ramp, onsite trailer boat storage, gas dock & pump-out
• Clubhouse with low bar prices, kitchen, panoramic deck views
• Showers, laundry, ice, grills, playground, group picnic tables
• Access to quality marine mechanics, or do your own work
• Low winter storage rates; flood-safe elevation
• Full calendar of club events, dinners and cruises
• A fraction of the cost of commercial marinas
• Member-owned, member-run, well-maintained
• Sole owner of a boat, at least 14ft in length
• One time non-refundable membership initiation fee: $2000. Method of payment to be determined by SRYC Board.
• Annual dues: $250
• $100/year for entertainment tickets (8 tickets for SRYC dinners during the year)
• 20 hours total work hours per year (10 before June, 10 before year end)
• Harbor Fees for trailer boaters are: $50 annual ramp fee or $5 each time. If you keep your boat in overnight there is a dock fee of $5/night for weekend dockage or free if it’s a party weekend. If you opt for a dock the annual dock fees are $700 and $900 yearly for a 30 or 40ft slip respectively. A one-time refundable dock deposit is the same amount as the annual dock fee. Seasonal fees for on-site trailer boat storage: 0-13 feet in length = $150.00, 14-21 feet = $200.00, 22-45 feet = $250.00
• Sponsored by 2 active members
If you have questions, please call us or contact our Membership Chair, Ernie Mitchell, and he'll be able to answer any questions you may have. Email Ernie or call him at 815-252-0788.