Join the Club
Become part of our family-friendly club located on the Illinois River west of Ottawa, IL. Our perfect location is next to Buffalo Rock State Park and across the water from Starved Rock. We’ve grown over the years by welcoming new members and working hard to keep membership affordable.
• New concrete docks in 2018, with power and water
• Private launch ramp, gas dock and pump-out
• Onsite trailer and boat storage
• Clubhouse with full-service bar, kitchen and panoramic harbor views
• Showers, laundry, ice, Weber grills, playground and group picnic tables
• Low winter storage rates with flood-safe elevation
• Full calendar of club events, dinners and cruises
• A fraction of the cost of commercial marinas
• Access to quality marine mechanics, or do your own work
• Member-owned, member-run, well-maintained
Want to become a member?
Here's what you need:
- You must be a sole owner of a Boat at least 14ft in length or PWC
- One-time membership initiation fee: $2000. Flexible payment options available. Beginning in year 2, you're saving thousands over local marinas!
- Annual dues: $350/year and $100/year for entertainment fee (8 tickets for use at SRYC dinners throughout the year)
- Our docks cost $800 for 30ft slip and $1,000 for 40ft slip yearly (power and water included)
- Trailer boaters pay $50 annual ramp fee or $5 each time. If you keep your boat in overnight there is a dock fee of $5/night for weekend dockage or free if it’s a party weekend. There is no current at our launch ramp!
- 20 club participation hours donated per year (10 before June, 10 before year end)
If you have questions, please call us or contact our Membership Chair, Ernie Mitchell, and he'll be able to answer any questions you may have. Email Ernie or call him at 815-252-0788.
A chart of open slips is on our Harbor Info page