Hey boaters! It’s the first Saturday of June this weekend. Like every year, the good folks at the Starved Rock Yacht Club host the annual Ron Robb Special People Cruise! Please come on down on Saturday morning and offer a helping hand. If you have a pontoon boat, please volunteer to be a Captain! Below are some details and volunteer opportunities:
Ron Robb Special People Cruise is this Saturday, June 7th.
Volunteers are still needed in all areas. If you can help, please arrive at the SRYC between 8-8:30am. If you are a Captain or want to be a Captain, there will be a Captain’s meeting at 8:30am in the upstairs Clubhouse.
We have over 400 folks registered so far, it will be a large cruise this year!
- We are also still in need of reusable bags for prizes, any prizes you might have like beanie babies or other items and we are looking to borrow XXL life vests if you have any.
Volunteers needed for:
- Harbor Logistics – contact or see Rich Vish
- Food – Cooking and Serving – contact or see the Parrott’s
- Clean Up Crew Outside During Lunch – contact or see Donna
- Registration – contact or see Glenna
- Folks to get the life vests down and haul to the docks – contact or see Donna
- Tent partial setup Friday -contact or see Donna
- Tent final setup Saturday – contact or see Donna
- Life vest stations on the docks – contact or see Donna
Thank you for your support of the Special People Cruise and happy and safe boating to you this weekend!